Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Scenery of Taylor

As we were driving around today we came across these few items. I thought they were pretty cool. I wish I could have gotten closer to a bunch of them, mostly the windmills. I love Windmills.

This was a spot in the middle of no where and we were actually driving and it was flat all around us, we stopped to take pictures of the bridge (next image) and we could hear the water. It was getting pretty dark, so we plan to return tomorrow to check it out further and get some better pictures.


This is the bridge that was near the falls above. It was a one lane wood and steel bridge. Very cool looking, I also like bridges. Today was a good day for Bryon's favorite structures.


This is a windmill farm near Heber, Arizona. I tried getting closer, but anything closer was requiring 4 wheel drive or to trespass. Neither of which I was looking to do since I was in the mother-in-law's Chevy Traverse and she was in the car. =)


This is a little windmill found at a local tourist trap off of I-40 called Geronimo's. These types of windmills are found all over the place. This was a good opportunity to get close to capture the look and structure.


1 comment:

mae said...

Cool pics. I especially like the last one. Hope your Mother-in-law is well.