Monday, March 21, 2011

2011...oh yea, I have a blog.

Well things have been good. Busy and lots going on, but good. I've gotten a new calling in church that keeps my at church very long on Sundays and Wednesday nights, but I love it. I'm learning so much. I started my Masters program and that is going well. Most of all, I'm looking forward to summer, camping, fishing and enjoying life.

I haven't had a chance to pick up the camera for a little while, so I thought I would recently and these are my outcomes.



"My Little Adult"


"Color in a Colorless World"



2 comments:

Shorty said...

First post of 2011! I like it and the photos!

Becky @ Babes in Hairland said...

Funny enough I was over here the other day wondering if some how my blog hadn't updated things or something. Maybe you got my vibe! :-) Cute pic of your little adult! Glad you're being kept busy -- it keeps you out of trouble, right?!