Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Going...going...

I cannot quite finish the title of the post...but soon enough I can. I do not know what got into me to take so many classes to finish up early. Yea I do, I was tired of all school and no breaks. Has it been busy? Yes. Has it been hard? At times. Have I got little sleep? About the same, but I'm doing homework instead of gaming. What fun is that?

Things I'm glad for:
  • Good friends and family that stand by me in a semester that I have missed 3 birthdays of my dearest friends (I'll be making this up to each of you, you know who you are).
  • To have more time with my family and friends.
  • A graduation gift (wait how did that get in there?)
  • To be able to get up on a Saturday and not think about a 8 hour lab report ahead of me in order to finish and start 6 homework problems that take me 2 hours a piece and then wake up early for a 7:30a class on Monday.
  • To work a 40 hour week without leaving for 3 hours a day in the middle of it.
  • and many more...
In short. I'm stoked to be nearing completion. I never thought it would come. I was thinking I was going to be a lifer.

My favorite saying as of late, "It is nice to know that the light of the tunnel is actually daylight and not the light of a locomotive coming your direction"

Things I'm looking forward to:
  • Friends and Family!
  • Hobbies, Gaming (board games, XBox, everything and anything. Ken is already stoked with the announcement of Gears of War 3...April...2011)
  • Exercise (I know this is odd, but I'm feeling really fat and lack of time to eat brings really bad habits for early morning classes and late night homework sessions)
  • Shooting in the Desert with Quinn! (I think I need a new purchase)
  • Riding my dirt bike with my family and Rich!
Thanks again everyone. I'll update you as time comes closer, this semester is nearing completion. I only have a couple more homeworks, quizzes and 2 the first week of May. I do have Senior Design Day on Tuesday, we are still needing to do a couple things, but we will get it running and wrap that project up here soon, hopefully this weekend. I'll post pictures of it once I get it finished. I'll also have pictures of the 'parachair' that I'm working on for Ablepilot.com a non-profit organization for para and quadriplegic's who still want to paraglide.

Love you all and see you soon.
Sasq

No comments: