Friday, November 20, 2009

New Family Member

It has been a couple weeks at this point, but I thought I would introduce our newest family member. His name is 'Schultz' he is a 12.5 year old schnauzer. His previous family could not take care of him any longer and they were having issues finding him a home. He is the sweetest thing ever. Though his dog tags have Schultz "Me Monster" on it, so I'm not sure what that means. He is such a good dog he is mostly interested in cuddling and laying around. He doesn't like to be hugged around the neck for any reason, but he has no issues coming up and laying on you and letting you pet him all night. I'm really hoping that some of his good behavior will rub off onto my hounds. It is safe to say that it is good we have a king size. When we get 3 dogs, 2 adults, 1 child and a partirdge in a pear tree laying in our bed…it is a party.

The picture below is of the trio we have. He is the size of Thor but the coloring of Odin. They all get along well, Odin is still a bully at times and will scold Schultz and Thor, but he has always done that. Having Schultz in the family has helped our dogs become more cuddly, they want the lov'ins also.



Left to Right: Odin, Schultz, Thor

2 comments:

Unknown said...

how cute! congratulations :)

schnauzers are great dogs. my dad used to have a schnauzer named "fritz" and i just loved him!

mae said...

schultz me monster. That is making me laugh and I just realized that I am probably just laughing because I am up waaaay past my bedtime which is making me laugh even harder.